Abicor Binzel Abimig MIG Welding Gun - Welding as it should be.
This works on all Miller MIG welders.
The ultra-lightweight ABIMIG A MIG gun offers flexibility in welding perfection. ABIMIG A is equipped standard with a ball joint socket base and lightweight Bikox® cable assembly for ergonomic and relaxed use in every welding position.
Especially suited for shipyards, light manufacturing, pipe, and automotive.
Why ABIMIG A MIG Gun?
- Compatible with all Miller MIG Welders
- Lightweight Bikox cable assembly that reduces torch weight up to 50% compared to others
- Slim, ergonomic handle for improved working comfort
- Ball socket handle base improves wrist flexibility
- Combined diffuser/tip holder reduces part inventory and simplifies maintenance
- Threaded, thermally insulated gas nozzle increases the service life of the torch
- High-quality BINZEL consumables including diffusers, contact tips, and high-grade nozzles
Welding professionals do some of the most physically demanding jobs in metalworking and fabrication today.
Welders have to constantly adapt their posture to effectively access their work, while simultaneously focusing on maintaining a solid welding arc at all times.
This heavy physical strain can lead to body and joint pain, and potentially create chronic, lifetime discomfort.
|Mixed gases M21*:||220 A|
|Duty cycle (%):||60|
|Wire Ø (mm):||0.8 - 1.2|
Rated using power source with VDE standard volt/amp characteristic (U=14+0.05xl). When pulse welding, reduce rating by 35%.