Looking for a heavy-duty circular saw with a powerful 15 amp motor, 11.4 lb light-weight design that cuts steel like a hot knife through butter? The S185CCSL is the ideal metal cutting circular saw with a robust and highly durable design, built for heavy-duty, day in, day out steel fabrication.
- Equipped with a 7-1/4 inch, 40 tooth mild steel capable blade. Providing an instantly workable finish and produces virtually no heat, no burr, and no sparks.
- The paddle levers allow you to easily adjust the base plate to perform up to 45° accurate bevel cutting.
- Adjusting the rear paddle lever enables you to set the base plate in a higher position giving you a cutting capacity up to 2-1/2 inches.
- Fitted with a clear glass window you can see when standing in the normal cutting position where the blade meets the material being cut, ensuring your blade is exactly aligned with the cutting line.
- Channeled air-flow directs air to the cutting line, clearing it from any debris.
- A parallel edge guide is provided for even greater straight cutting assistance.
- One of the lightest circular saws on the market, weighing only 11.4 lbs, transforms heavy-duty cutting into faster, easier and safer productivity.
- Cut mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum and wood with the optional premium blades available.