The Harris reinforced laser hoses are ideal for setting up the assist gas delivery systems for new and existing lasers. The convenient multiple length options allow for easy installation, and also changes to the assist gas supply. These hoses have great chemical compatibility for all assist gases including oxygen. The material is easy to bend for fast, easy installations. The hoses are rated to 2,000 psi with a designed safety factor of 4:1.
- Matted Jacket core – to allow for a low coefficient of friction for better flow characteristics
- Excellent chemical compatibility – can be used with air, oxygen and nitrogen assist
- Temperature Range -40°F to + 212°F
- Max Allowable Working Pressure 2000 psi
- Minimum Burst Pressure 4x Max Working Pressure at 73F
- Minimum Bend Radius 3"
- End Connections/Material 1⁄2" MNPT w/37 degree JIC Swivel /
- Zinc Plated Steel
- Tube Material Nylon reinforced with Fiber
- Cover Material Polyurethane