Model 5090 is a one-piece acetylene tip for welding/brazing torches. This tip is manufactured using environmentally-friendly tellurium copper that has excellent machining properties resulting in a higher quality tip. It is precision drilled and swaged for more precise and consistent flames. Model 5090 uses a universal mixer for sizes 0-10 eliminating the expense of using a different mixer for every tip size. The tip has a metal-to-metal contact seat virtually eliminating the possibility of leaks and the need for thread sealants.
- Constructed of tellurium copper
- Metal-to-metal seat virtually eliminates leaks
- Precision drilled and swaged for more precise and consistent flames
- Uses Harris universal mixer sizes 0-10
- Typical applications include maintenance, metal art production, brazing, etc.
- Engraved with tip size for easy identification
- One year manufacturer's warranty