ALCoR™ is an easy-to-use aluminum alloy with non-corrosive flux inside the wire - no external flux is required with this product. It is a good choice for joining aluminum alloys of the 1000, 3000 and 6000 series. Also, it can be used to join aluminum-to-copper. Designed for the repair of heat exchangers, air conditioners, aluminum alloy condensers and other cooling applications.
- Cadmium-free zinc-aluminum brazing filler metal
- Good fluidity and capillary attraction
- Lower operating temperature reduces chances of overheating the aluminum part
- Good choice for joining aluminum alloys of the 1000, 3000 and 6000 series.
- Also used to join aluminum alloys and aluminum-to-copper
- Ideal for repairing heat exchangers, air-conditioners, condensers and coils and other parts in the HVAC industry
- Recommended joint clearance of 0.003" - 0.005"
- Conforms to the EU Reach & RoHS directive
- Flux inner core means no manual flux application is required providing significant cost savings