Model 6290-NFF is a propane/natural gas tip for hand cutting torches.
- Two-piece hand cutting tip with chrome-plated brass outer shell and brass internal shell
- Heavy preheat
- For use with propane/natural gas
- Cuts steel that is painted, rusted or has a heavily scaled surface
- Depth of cut - Light gauge to 5/8"
- Typical applications include demolition, maintenance, etc.
- Engraved with model number and tip size for easy identification
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Brazing Cutting Heating and Welding Tips
|Cutting Depth||TO 5⁄8|
|Cutting Drill Size||NO. 56|
|Equal Pressure - Fuel Gas PSIG||5 - 15|
|Fuel Gas SCFH (Min. - Max.)||17.5|
|Injector Or Low Pressure - Fuel Gas PSIG||4 oz. - 2 lbs.|
|Oxygen PSIG||20 - 35|