Model 6290-NFF is a propane/natural gas tip for hand cutting torches.
- Two-piece hand cutting tip with chrome-plated brass outer shell and brass internal shell
- Heavy preheat
- For use with propane/natural gas
- Cuts steel that is painted, rusted or has a heavily scaled surface
- Depth of cut - 7"-10"
- Typical applications include demolition, maintenance, etc.
- Engraved with model number and tip size for easy identification
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Brazing Cutting Heating and Welding Tips
|Cutting Depth||7" - 10|
|Cutting Drill Size||NO. 35|
|Equal Pressure - Fuel Gas PSIG||10 - 15|
|Fuel Gas SCFH (Min. - Max.)||17.5|
|Injector Or Low Pressure - Fuel Gas PSIG||4 oz. - 2 lbs.|
|Oxygen Flow SCFH||660 - 870|
|Oxygen PSIG||60 - 80|
|Tip Size / Number||5NFF|