Model 6290-AC is a two-piece acetylene tip for hand cutting torches.
- Two-piece hand cutting tip with copper outer shell and brass internal shell
- Heavy preheat
- For use with acetylene
- Cuts steel that is painted, rusted or has a heavily scaled surface
- Depth of cut - 10"-12"
- Typical applications include demolition, maintenance, acetylene machine cutting
- Engraved with model number and tip size for easy identification
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- To provide proper gas flow, use 3/8" ID hose for this size tip