Model HA Inferno® air-fuel quick connect swirl tip has a specially-designed insert that delivers reliable swirl combustion performance every time. It provides a consistently hotter flame that will engulf and wrap around the work-piece for maximum efficiency. It is constructed from thick and strong 304 stainless steel tube stock designed to be durable and long-lasting. The tip works and integrates with today's existing quick-connect air-fuel handles allowing contractors to simply and quickly connect to their existing torch handles using acetylene.
- Quick connect with "A" hose connections
- Constructed from thick and strong 304 stainless steel tube stock and brass for longer service life
- Unique swirl combustion design provides a consistent, hotter flame that engulfs and wraps around the work-piece for maximum efficiency.
- Every tip is tested twice - once to ensure the perfect orifice and again to ensure the flame quality.
- The exacting manufacturing standards used to develop this tip ensures the optimal delivery of fuel gas resulting in the perfect flame.
- Designed to work and integrate with existing quick-connect air fuel handles for efficiency and increased productivity.
- Use with air fuel/acetylene
- Engraved with model number and tip size for easy identification
- One year manufacturer's warranty
|Compatible Handle Model Number||
|Construction||304 Stainless steel and brass|
|Gas / Gas Service||Air/Acetylene|
Standard Tip Cleaner - Model C-9 - PN 9000156
Quick Connect Adaptor - Model HTA - PN 4300676 (converts HAS-400 handle to quick connect)
Brazing Cutting Heating and Welding Tips
|Copper Tube Capacity - Acetylene - Brazing||7/8"" - 2"" (22.23mm - 50.80mm)|
|Copper Tube Capacity - Acetylene - Soft Solder||1 1/4"" - 4"" (31.75mm - 101.60mm)|