Harris' heavy-duty gauge guard is constructed of sturdy 100% carbon steel, that is laser cut and fabricated by hand - TIG welded, not stamped, for optimal performance that can withstand multiple impacts. It has a powder coated surface that resists fading from exposure to sunlight and harsh environments. The cork-lined clamp band for contact with the regulator prevents damage to the regulator finish and suppresses vibration that may cause the guard to loosen. Its design allows for clear, unobstructed view of pressure readings with complete protection of the gauges. Easy gas identification is made possible by its color-coded exterior - red for fuel gases. Fits Harris regulator Models 25GX, 425 and 45.
- Sturdy, heavy duty
- Laser cut and hand TIG welded steel fabrication
- Powder coated surfaces and cork lined for durability
- Colored red for easy identification
- For use with fuel gases
- Fits Harris Models 25GX, 425, 45, 45S and 25 regulators
- One year manufacturer's warranty