SUPERMISSILEWELD® is the ultimate electrode for welding steels with the highest strength and maximum ductility (AC/DC). It assures non-cracking welds on problem steels like high carbon steels, tool steels, stainless steels, spring steels, manganese steels and dissimilar steels. Frictional resistance is excellent, abrasive resistance is mild and it will not respond to heat treatment. Use with either AC or DC reverse polarity. Super Missileweld is particularly advantageous when the alloy content of the steel to be welded is known. This unique electrode is so versatile that its applications are virtually too multiple in number to specify. For years, it has been a maintenance and repair “stand-by” in every industry throughout the world. Conveniently packaged for point-of-purchase display.
- Maintenance and repair electrode for welding steels.
- Welds using SuperMissileweld have the highest strength
- Provides maximum ductility for welding "problem" steels
- Assures dense, non-cracking welds on various "problem" steels
- Excellent impact and frictional resistance and mild abrasion resistance.
- Will not respond to heat treatment
- Versatile electrode with a wide range of application options
- Works well on high carbon steels, tool steels, stainless steels, spring steels, manganeses steels and dissimilar steels or when steel content is unknown.
- Use with AC or DC reverse polarity
- It is considered a maintenance and repair "stand-by" in every industry around the world