FlushCut™ cartridges are designed to cut attachments, lugs, pad eyes, and other positive features as close to the base as possible without piercing or damaging the workpiece.
Benefits of Hypertherm cartridges
Easy to use
- Reduce operator training and troubleshooting time with fewer consumable parts to manage and replace.
- Cartridges are color coded by application and clearly laser marked for easy identification of process and amperage.
- Upgrading to the Hypertherm cartridge platform is easy for Powermax45® XP/65/85/105 systems via a torch adapter for Duramax® torches.
- Cartridges are optimized by design to maximize performance and output for life gains when handheld cutting and optimal cut quality for mechanized cutting.
- The cartridge provides useful utilization data when used in conjunction with SmartSYNC™ torches and a Powermax SYNC™ system. The data can be used to improve cutting operations and identify opportunities for operator training.
- Specialty cartridges for gouging, FlushCut™ and FineCut® extends the capabilities of Powermax systems.
- Fully compatible with all SmartSYNC torches, providing automated process set-up and data transfer to the system
- Available cartridge reader accessory pairs with Powermax SYNC smartphone app to analyze performance data such as starts, transfers, and arc-on time
- Limited functionality with Duramax and Duramax® Lock torches (found on Powermax45 XP/65/85/105)
- Requires separate torch adapter (part number 428951)
- Does not provide automated process set-up or data transfer