The Hypertherm Powermax 125 Plasma Cutter with machine torch delivers professional-grade plasma metal cutting and gouging system for mechanized piercing 1".
• Finish jobs faster with cut speeds 5 times greater than oxyfuel on
1/2" mild steel.
• Spend less time on grinding and edge preparation due to superior
cut and gouge quality.
• Maximize your cutting time with 100% duty cycle.
Low operating costs
• Reduce costs with consumable life up to four times longer than
other systems in this amperage range.
• Electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and workpiece
from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
• No need to change the air pressure. Smart Sense™ technology
ensures that it is always correctly set.
• Tackle different jobs with multiple, easy-to-use torch styles.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
• Duramax® Hyamp™ torches are designed for high-impact and heat
• SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more
• Low maintenance maximizes uptime.
*No power cord on some CCC models.
|Input voltages||CSA||480/600 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz|
|Input current @ 21.9 kW||480/600 V, 31/24 A|
|Output current||30–125 A|
|Rated output voltage||175 VDC|
|Duty cycle @ 40°C (104°F)||100% @ 125 A, 480/600 V, 3-PH|
|Open circuit voltage (OCV)||320 VDC|
|Dimensions with handles||23.3" D; 10.8" W; 20.0" H|
|Weight with 7.6 m (25') torch||480 V 105.7 lbs
600 V 104.7 lbs
|Gas Supply||Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen|
|Recommended gas inlet
flow rate / pressure
|Cutting: 260 l/min (550 scfh) @ 5.9 bar (85 psi)
Gouging: 212 l/min (450 scfh) @ 4.1 bar (60 psi)
|Input power cable length||3 m (10') *|
|Power supply type||Inverter - IGBT|
|Engine drive requirement||40 kW for full 125 A output|
|Certifications||CSA-certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China.|
|Warranty||Power supplies have a 3-year warranty and torches a 1-year warranty.|