Key torch advantages
- The handle is more heat resistant and performs at least five times longer in high impact tests than previous torches.
- Conical Flow nozzle increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross.
- Patent pending shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
Hand torch cut capacity
- Recommended: up to 1" (25 mm) at cutting speeds of 20 ipm (500 mm/min)
- Maximum: up to 1.25" (32 mm) at cutting speeds of 10 ipm (250 mm/min)
- Severance: up to 1.5" (32 mm) at slow 5 ipm (125mm/min)
- Gouging metal removal rate: of 19.5 lbs. (8.8 kg) per hour
Groove Profile: .23"(5.8mm) D x .28"(7.1 mm) W </ul