Best-in-Class Optical Clarity
TrueSight II Digital Variable ADF Welding Helmet
The better you can view your job, the better you can do your job. That’s why highly skilled professional welders choose the Jackson Safety TrueSight II Welding Helmet with Balder Technology – featuring best-in-class optical clarity to help you weld longer with less eye fatigue and more productivity.
- 5-year warranty on ADF
- Best in class optical clarity with a true 1/1/1/1 rating (DIN rating EN379)
- Our largest viewing area of 4.00"x3.25"
- Easy to use digital keypad can be used with gloves
- Separate Weld, Grind, and Torch modes
- Shade, Sensitivity, and Delay adjustments
- Variable shade from 5-8 and 9-13
- Four independent sensors positioned to reduce possibility of blockage during weld
- Green band pass with true color recognition for enhanced clarity of weld puddle
- Built-in magnification lens holder
- 2 AAA batteries included with low battery indicator
- Auto-off function
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and CSA Z94.3 compliant
- DIN Plus Certified
Features Jackson Safety premium 370 Series Easy Grip-Easy Turn ratcheting mechanism - an industry best!