Features and Benifits
The Aspect 230 TIG welder is an inverter based arc welding power source optimized for DC TIG and Stick welding. A true professional's choice with advanced waveforms, full sequencer, and pulse controls, this machine will deliver the arc you need. All of the features you want can be easily customized to your application and saved in the available memory settings. TIG weld like a champion with the new Aspect 230 DC machine.
Tackle More Work
With up to 230 Amps of maximum output you can TIG weld up to 1/4"
Weld on the Go
Portable, lightweight, and easy to transport
Peace of Mind
Save critical weld set up information in up to -9- memory locations
Activate Intellistart™ technology to automatically provide for softer starts and minimal distortion on thinner materials and hotter starts required for thicker materials. Optional AC Auto Balance® technology offers simplicity by automatically providing the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration when welding aluminum.
- Exceptional arc response and stability
- Highly Customizable TIG Machine
- PowerConnect(R) technology 120-460V input power
- 10 ft. (3m) input power cord
- Aspect 230 DC
- Foot Pedal
- Expendables Kit for PTW-18 and PTA-26
- Air Cooled TIG Torch 200A PTA-26 Flex Head (25ft)
- Gas Regulator
- Ground Clamp w.15 ft Cable
- Torch Twist Mate Connector ASM
11A @ 208V
10A @ 250V
5A @ 460V
|Net Weight||74.60 (33.84 kg)|