LINCOLN ASPECT 375 TIG WELDER - ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY MADE SIMPLE
A quality weld is always important. In some industries and applications, lives may even depend on it. If this is the challenge you face every day, choose a TIG welding machine that meets the demanding quality standards of the aerospace, motorsports, shipbuilding, education and fabrication industries.
The Lincoln Aspect 375 TIG Welder is the perfect choice for mission critical welds, especially on applications that must stand up to the most rigorous testing requirements.
AUTO OR MANUAL: THE CHOICE IS YOURS
Effortless arc control
Extremely fast arc response and stability for the smoothest and most efficient weld possible.
Simplicity when you want it
Activate Intellistart technology to automatically provide for softer starts and minimal distortion on thinner materials and hotter starts required for thicker materials. Optional AC Auto Balance technology offers simplicity by automatically providing the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration when welding aluminum.
Customization when you need it
AC Wave Shape control enables you to customize the arc for critical aluminum welding requiring:
- A higher degree of penetration on thicker materials.
- Increased cleaning action in breaking through heavy oxide layers.
- Narrower arc profile enhancing control around corners and other tight configurations.
Lincoln Aspect 375 TIG Welder Top Features
- Effortless arc control for the smoothest welds
- AC Auto-Balance makes it simple by automatically providing the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration on aluminum
- Intellistart Technology provides soft starts on thin materials and hotter starts required on thicker materials
- Customization when you need it. - Manage AC frequency, balance and offset to modify arc profile, cleaning action or penetration
Lincoln Aspect 375 TIG Welder What's Included
Order a Lincoln Ready-Pak and get everything you need to complete a welding package - all with one order number. Shipped fully assembled.
- CoolArc 47 Water Cooling System (K3950-1)
- Inverter Cart (K3949-1)
- 20H-320-25R Water Cooled TIG Torch with 25 ft. (7.6m) cable assembly (K4168-2)
- Zippered Torch Cable Cover 25 ft. (7.6 m) (K918-4)
- Twist Mate Torch Adapter Water-Cooled (K1622-5)
- Parts Kit for 20H-320-25R Water Cooled TIG Torch contains: long back cap, 1/16 in., 3/32 in., 1/8 in. collets, 1/16 in., 3/32 in., 1/8 in. collet bodies, 1/16 in., 3/32 in., 1/8 in. 2% Ceriated tungsten, and three Alumina nozzles (5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in. orifices) (KP510)
- Two Gallons of Low Conductivity Coolant (KP4159-1)
- Foot Amptrol with 25 ft. (7.6 m) cable assembly (K870)
- Gas Regulator/Flowmeter and 10 ft. (3.0 m) Hose Kit (3100211)
- 15 ft. Work Lead Assembly (K1803-3)
Lincoln Aspect 375 TIG Welder Input Power
Lincoln Aspect 375 TIG Welder Processes
|Rated Output||3 Phase:
|Input Current||3 Phase:
60% Duty Cycle: 29/26/15/12/10
40% Duty Cycle 27/24/14/11/9
60% Duty Cycle: 34/31/NA/NA/NA
40% Duty Cycle: 32/29/NA/NA/NA
|Output Range||3 Phase: 2-375A
1 Phase: 2-250A
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||21 in x 11.8 in x 25.5 in (533 mm x 300 mm x 648 mm)|
|Net Weight||110.000 (49.896 kg)|
|AC WAVE SHAPE CONTROLS|
|AC FREQUENCY||40-400 Hz|
|A lower frequency results in a wider bead.
A higher frequency results in a more focused bead.
|AC BALANCE CONTROL||35-99% (EN%)|
|A lower AC Balance (EN%) results in an arc with increased cleaning action.
A higher AC Balance (EN%) results in an arc with higher penetration.
|ELECTRODE POSITIVE (EP) AND NEGATIVE OFFSET (EN)||2-375 Amps EP
2-375 Amps EN
|A higher Electrode Positive (EP) current value results in intensified cleaning action.
A higher Electrode Negative (EN) current value results in intensified penetration.
|AC PULSE FREQUENCY||0.1-25% of AC output frequency
setting in pulses per second
|DC PULSE FREQUENCY||0.1-2,000 pulses per second|
|Alternating the current between peak and background helps better manage heat input and minimize material distortion.
Provides for better arc control and faster freezing for uphill welding.
Helps moderate filler metal deposition at low pulse frequencies (less than 10 pulses per second).
AC WAVE FORMS
|SOFT SQUARE||Increased puddle control|
|SINE||A soft sounding arc|
|SQUARE||Faster travel speeds|
|TRIANGULAR||Reduced heat input on thinner materials. Also provides for better cleaning on anodized applications|