The Lincoln Cool-Arc 40 Water Cooler is a reliable and affordable water cooler for water-cooled MIG or TIG as well as plasma cutting applications. Available in both 115 and 230 volt models, the Lincoln Cool-Arc 40 Water Cooler is compatible with all Lincoln water-cooled systems including Cobramatic. The Lincoln Cool-Arc 40 Water Cooler features a rugged industrial pump manufactured by Pro-Con, the leading pump manufacturer for welding water coolers. This pump is an industry standard, making the Lincoln Cool-Arc 40 Water Cooler easy to service and maintain. The Lincoln Cool-Arc 40 Water Cooler operates smoothly and minimizes vibrations that would otherwise be transferred to the welding torch.
Lincoln Cool-Arc 40 Water Cooler Top Features
- Industry standard Pro-Con internal water pump is easy to service and maintain and is designed for continuous operation, delivering a steady flow and pressure.
- Powerful muffin-style tube axial fan provides efficient cooling, low noise, and smooth operation to minimize vibration in the welding torch.
- Plastic, non-corrosive, 2-gallon reservoir limits loaded Cool-Arc 40 weight to 60 lbs.
- Unit can be mounted and operated either horizontally or vertically for minimal footprint.
- Compatible with all Lincoln water-cooled systems including Cobramatic water-cooled push-pull torches.
- Color-coded inlet and outlet coolant connections are standard female CGA-style (5/8-18 left-hand thread).
- No special coolant required for indoor use - uses tap water.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||34 in x 9 in x 9 in|