Cougar Push-Pull Gun with a 300A 60% Duty Cycle for aluminum welding.
Premium Semiautomatic Pistol-Grip Guns for Aluminum Welding
Cougar push-pull guns are intended for those operators who prefer an upright pistol-grip design for aluminum welding fabrication or production environments.
- Fatigue-Reducing Comfort, More Control
- Sure-Grip™ Handle - Lightweight, well balanced pistol grip fits comfortably in either hand.
- Refined Adjustment - A multi-turn potentiometer allows both left and right-handed operators to make precise wire feed speed changes.
- Improved Strain Relief - Integrated system flexes to enhance operator comfort while protecting internal wiring.
- Greater Peace of Mind
- Better Protection - The recessed gun trigger eliminates accidental breaking.
- Wear-Resistant Security - An abrasion resistant cable cover prevents power cable chafing.
- Fast Changeovers and Easy Repairs
- Tool-less Drive Roll Changes ? Our slip-fit dual-groove drive rolls feature a D-contour to prevent unwanted spinning.
- Lincoln Copper Plus™ Contact Tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- Gas Leak Prevention - The Posi-Seat™ gun barrel locking nut seats snugly to prevent gas leaks.
- Interchangeable Expendables - Parts are shared with our Magnum® PRO and Panther™ guns to minimize part stocking.