Flextec 500X multi-process welder delivers up to 500 amps of welding power using inverter technology.
Powerful Performance From the Ground Up
Out in the shipyards, construction sites and fabrication shops, it pays to keep it simple. The Flextec 500X multi-process welder is easy to set up and operate, yet rugged enough to stand up to heavy-duty indoor and outdoor applications.
Basic pulse MIG capability is standard on the Flextec 500X , including weld modes for carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and metalcore electrodes.
The Flextec 500X welder is also equipped with CrossLinc® technology giving you the flexibility to control the machine from hundreds of feet away without a control cable.
- Simple interface for ease of use
- CrossLinc technology eliminates extra cables for simple system setup
- IP 23 rating means the Flextec 500X welder will excel in outdoor environments, such as construction sites and shipyards
- Flextec 500X welder is Desert Duty® rated for operation in the harshest environments (up to 55C)
- Durable trayed and potted PC boards for electronics environmental protection
- Multi-process power source for all your welding needs
- Compatible with all 42VAC wire feeders for MIG and Flux-Cored welding
- Arclink® enabled power source provides synergic pulse modes
- CrossLinc allows for remote control of CV and CC processes without extra cables
- Optimized stick welding for both cellulosic and low hydrogen electrodes
- Touch-start Tig for easy, contamination free starts without high frequency
CROSSLINC TECHNOLOGY COMPATIBILITY
- Full functionality without control cables
- Enables remote procedure setting at the feeder to improve weld quality
- Increases arc time with fewer trips to the power source to adjust settings
- Improves safety by reducing jobsite clutter
- Flexible, multi-process power source for all your welding needs
- CrossLinc enabled for full control of the power source from hundreds of feet away.
- IP-23 rated for use in harsh environments
- Pulse capabilities when paired with an ArcLink feeder.
- Compatible with CrossLinc feeders and remotes.
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||18.8 in x 14 in x 27.5 in (477 mm x 356 mm x 699 mm)|
|Net Weight||136 lbs (62 kg)|
Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
|Output Range by Mode||5-500A|
|Machines Communication Technology||
|Amphenol Pins (type of connector)||
|Work Lead Connector Type||Lug|
Cross Country Pipeline
Construction & Field Erection