Lincoln Flextec 500X Multi-Process Welder - IT DOESN'T GET MUCH SIMPLER THAN FLEXTEC.
Powerful Performance From the Ground Up
Out in the shipyards, construction sites and fabrication shops, it pays to keep it simple.The Flextec 500X multi-process welder is easy to set up and operate, yet rugged enough to stand up to heavy-duty indoor and outdoor applications.
Basic pulse MIG capability is standard on the Flextec 500X , including weld modes for carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and metalcore electrodes.
The Flextec 500X welder is also equipped with CrossLinc® technology giving you the flexibility to control the machine from hundreds of feet away without a control cable.
- Simple interface for ease of use
- CrossLinc technology eliminates extra cables for simple system setup
- IP 23 rating means the Flextec 500X welder will excel in outdoor environments, such as construction sites and shipyards
- Flextec 500X welder is Desert Duty® rated for operation in the harshest environments (up to 55C)
- Durable trayed and potted PC boards for electronics environmental protection
- Multi-process power source for all your welding needs
- Compatible with all 42VAC wire feeders for MIG and Flux-Cored welding
- Arclink® enabled power source provides synergic pulse modes
- CrossLinc allows for remote control of CV and CC processes without extra cables
- Optimized stick welding for both cellulosic and low hydrogen electrodes
- Touch-start Tig for easy, contamination free starts without high frequency
CROSSLINC TECHNOLOGY COMPATIBILITY
- Full functionality without control cables
- Enables remote procedure setting at the feeder to improve weld quality
- Increases arc time with fewer trips to the power source to adjust settings
- Improves safety by reducing jobsite clutter
Lincoln Flextec 500X Multi-Process Welder Top Features
- Flexible, multi-process power source for all your welding needs
- CrossLinc enabled for full control of the power source from hundreds of feet away.
- IP-23 rated for use in harsh environments
- Pulse capabilities when paired with an ArcLink feeder.
Lincoln Flextec 500X Multi-Process Welder Input Power
1. Amperage Display Meter
2. Thermal LED: Output is disabled when an over temperature situation occurs.
3. Output Control Dial
4. Hot Start Control Dial
5. Weld Process Selector Switch
6. Local/Remote Selector Toggle Switch
7. Circuit Breaker Reset Button for the 5-pin Wire Feeder Connector
8. 5-pin ArcLink® Wire Feeder Connector
9. Positive and Negative 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) Welding Output Studs
10. VRD™ (Voltage Reduction Device) LED Indicator Lights
11. Voltage Display Meter
12. Power Switch
13. Arc Force Control Dial
14. Weld Terminals On/Remote Selector Switch
15. Circuit Breaker Reset Button for the 14-pin Wire Feeder Connector
16. 12-pin Remote Connector
17. 14-pin Wire Feeder Connector
18. Wire Feeder Voltmeter Polarity Selection Switch
|Rated Output||500A/40V/60% 450A/38V/100%|
|Input Current||39/31/31 33/27/27|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||18.8 in x 14 in x 26.5 in (477 mm x 356 mm x 673 mm)|
|Net Weight||125.00 (56.70 kg)|