Buy a Lincoln Square Wave TIG 200 & a Power MIG 140C MIG welder and receive a $642 Rebate. This rebate has to be applied for and is delivered directly through Lincoln Electric. The Lincoln Square Wave TIG 200 & POWER MIG 140C are now just $1928 after a $642 rebate. This offer starts September 30, 2019 and is available while supplies last.
Claim Your Reward
Submitting Is Easy As...
- Go to Lincoln Rebates website - lincolnrebates.com
- Complete Account Registration
- Click ‘SUBMIT A CLAIM’
- Select Your Rebate
- Click ‘COMPLETE MY CLAIM’
Claims must be submitted within 30 days of purchase. Please allow 1 to 2 weeks after approval for receipt of your end user rebate check or accessory kit. This reward cannot be combined with any other offers. End user rebate checks or accessory kits will only be paid or sent to the individual person or company named on the original invoice for the qualified welder. Individuals may not redeem end user rebates on purchases made by or on behalf of the individual’s employer.
Lincoln Power MIG 140C Welder Top Features
- Diamond Core Technology Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Spool Gun Ready Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum PRO 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry Potted to seal sensitive components from the environment
Lincoln Power MIG 140C Welder Input Power
Lincoln Power MIG 140C Welder Processes
Lincoln Power MIG 140C Welder - What's Included
- Magnum PRO 100L gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
- Gas and Gasless Nozzles
- Gas Diffuser
- Cable Liner
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) KH710)
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) KH712)
- Work Cable and Clamp
- Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
- Spindle Adapter
- Sample Spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) SuperArc L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire
- Sample Spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) Innershield NR-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
- Learn-To-Use DVD
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) and .025 - .030 in. (0.6 - 0.7 mm) Drive Rolls
- .030 - .045 in. (0.7 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Roll
- .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and .035 - .045 in. (0.9 - 1.1 mm) Wire Guides
Lincoln Power MIG 140C Welder Specifications
|Output Range||30-140A DC|
|Cored Wire Size Range||.030 - .035 in (0.8 - 0.9 mm)|
|Wire Feed Speed Range||50-500|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||14 in x 10.15 in x 18.6 in (357 mm x 258 mm x 472 mm)|
|Net Weight||71.000 (32.206 kg)|
Lincoln Square Wave TIG 200 TIG Welder Unit Includes
- K1782-14 PTA-17 TIG Torch Ready-Pak
- K870 Foot Amptrol
- Gas Regulator/Flowmeter and 10 ft. (3 m) Gas Hose Kit
- 200A Stick Electrode Holder
- Ground Clamp and Cable
Lincoln Square Wave TIG 200 TIG Welder Top Features
- Advanced features yet easy to use
- A great TIG machine for aluminum
- TIG and stick from one power source
- Take it Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere.
Lincoln Square Wave TIG 200 TIG Welder Input Power
Lincoln Square Wave TIG 200 TIG Welder Processes
AC/DC TIG, Stick