Idealarc 250 stick welder is ideal for stick, gouging, and TIG welding used in industrial production, maintenance and repair, shop and farm applications.
250 Amp Stick Welder
The Idealarc® 250 is the classic workhorse of the Lincoln Electric stick welding power source line. It produces up to 300 amps of brute AC welding strength and 250 amps of smooth DC welding performance.
- Outstanding arc stability and built-in stabilizer - Provide popout-resistant welding with all AC electrodes.
- Versatile welding range - With up to 300 amps AC and 250 amps DC.
- Suitable for use with every type of electrode - Including low hydrogen, stainless steel, hardfacing, aluminum and bronze.
- Easy set-up and operation - Full range continuous current control dial with current indicator for exact heat required for each job.
- Change polarity - With a twist of the wrist -- AC, DC+ or DC-.
- Stackable case design - Allows machines to be stacked 3 high to save valuable floor space.
- Fan-cooled - For extra thermal protection.
- Outstanding arc stability and built-in stabilizer
- Versatile welding range
- Suitable for use with every type of electrode
- Change polarity with a twist of the wrist
- Easy set-up and operation