Idealarc CV305 MIG welder has two output connectors for short-arc welding and spray and globular transfer welding.
You won't find a more reliable power source.
This unit is the most compact unit in its class, yet it’s loaded with convenient features! A digital meter, line voltage compensation and remote/local control are all standard.
- Two output connectors - Allow you to connect to high or low inductance for optimal arc control. Use low inductance output connection when short-arc welding, and high inductance output connection with spray and globular transfer welding.
- Digital Ammeter/Voltmeter - Display allows presets for added convenience and accuracy.
- Easy access Twist Mate® connection - On the front of the machine.
- Quality & Reliability - Environmentally protected transformer and power rectifier are rugged and reliable.
- Seven-year warranty on power rectifier.
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||24.6 in x 19.5 in x 27 in (625 mm x 495 mm x 686 mm)|
|Net Weight||300 lbs (136.08 kg)|
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
|Max Rating||400 A|
|Machines Communication Technology||analog|
|Wire Feeder Supply Voltage||
|Amphenol Pins (type of connector)||14|
|Work Lead Connector Type||Dinse|
|Typical Application||General Fabrication|