Lincoln LN-25 PRO Extra Torque Wire Feeder Standard wire feeders are designed to be simple, reliable and easy to service. Whether you are an ironworker, pipeline welder, or weld at a construction site, shipbuilding facility or metal fabrication shop, we have the right semiautomatic wire feeder for you.
- Maxtrac Wire Drive System - Heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
- Dual Range Wire Feed Speed - Delivers greater precision at low end wire feed speeds.
- Trigger Interlock Switch - Provides operator comfort for long welds.
- Replaceable and Flame Resistant Case - Rugged and durable case can be replaced in less than five minutes.
- Potted PC Boards - For moisture and corrosion protection.
Lincoln LN-25 PRO Extra Torque Wire Feeder Standard Top Features
- Maxtrac Wire Drive System
- Dual Range Wire Feed Speed
- Trigger Interlock Switch
- Replaceable and Flame Resistant Case
- Potted PC Boards
Lincoln LN-25 PRO Extra Torque Wire Feeder Standard What's Included
- Internal Contactor
- Gas Solenoid
- Arc Sensing Lead & Clip, 15 ft. (4.5 m)
- 2 Gun Bushings (K1500-2 installed; K1500-1 loose)
Lincoln LN-25 PRO Extra Torque Wire Feeder Standard Specifications
|Solid Wire Size Range||.023-1/16 in. (0.6-1.6 mm)|
|Cored Wire Size Range||.030-3/32 in. (0.8-2.4 mm)|
|Wire Speed Range IPM (m/min)||30-400 ipm (0.8-10.1 m/min)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||15 in x 8.7 in x 23.2 in (381 mm x 221 mm x 589 mm)|
|Net Weight||38.000 (17.237 kg)|