PRODUCTIVITY WITHOUT HASSLE
With longer-lasting Magnum PRO Expendables and direct connect functionality, the Magnum PRO 250LX GT spool gun results in less downtime and hassle-free setup. The Magnum PRO 250LX GT spool gun connects easily to the Ranger 330 MPX without the need for additional adapters or control boxes. Competitive spool gun setups are complex and expensive, with control boxes adding up to $1,500 in extra costs. With only 3 easy steps, the Magnum PRO 250LX GT adds functionality without adding costs or hassle.
- Connects Easily and Effectively
- Magnum PRO Expendables
- Internal Gas Valve
- Synergic Wire Speed Adjustment
- Tool-less Drive Roll Tension
Aluminum MIG, Steel MIG, Pulse MIG
Wire Diameter Range
.030 - 3/64 in. (0.8 – 1.2) Aluminum | .025 - .035 in. (0.6 – 0.9) Steel
Connects Easily and Effectively
- Plugs directly into the Ranger® 330MPX™ without the need for an additional adapter, making setup easy.
Magnum PRO Expendables
- Utilizes premium Magnum PRO expendables for extended contact tip life, increasing the amount of arc-on time
Internal Gas Valve
- The built-in gas valve allows gas flow to be controlled at the trigger, making the gun compatible with machines that do not have internal solenoids
Synergic Wire Speed Adjustment
- Adjusts wire speed remotely at the gun with fine resolution, while synergically adjusting the voltage on a Ranger 330MPX. This dials in desired welding parameters without the need to travel back to the power source
Tool-less Drive Roll Tension
- Large thumbscrew makes fine adjustment of drive roll pressure effortless. Setscrew allows for coarser adjustment if needed for steel
- KP2747-1A – Diffuser, Thread-on, Aluminum 550A
- KP2743-1-62RA – Gas Nozzle Assembly, Aluminum, 5/8 in., Recessed
- KP2745-364AT – Tapered Contact Tip, Aluminum, 3/64 in.
- KP2518-2 – Drive Roll, Aluminum, .030/.035 – 3/64 in.
- KP2879-5 – Barrel Liner, 180?ü?
- KP2773-1 - Insulator, 550A
|Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage||60%|
|Cable Length||25 ft. (7.6 m)|
|Wire Diameter||.030 - 3/64 in. (0.8 ?Çô 1.2) Aluminum | .025 - .035 in. (0.6 ?Çô 0.9) Steel|
|Net Weight||13.50 (6.12 kg)|