Product DescriptionLincoln Electric magnetic fixturing tools can be used to position steel for tacking or lifting sheet steel at the work table. Make your workplace safe by minimizing hand contact with hot or sharp-edged steel.
- Axis magnets mounted on pivot arms have one work surface on each side, enabling the tool to secure to a table or wall while simultaneously holding the work piece.
- Single lock on elbow for fast securing of the angle.
- Designed for repetitive work at uncommon angles.
- No batteries or electricity required.
- Work angles range from 22 - 270/Magnetic Force 200 lbs (90 kg)