POWER MIG® 140 MP® welder is designed for home projects and repair, sheet metal autobody work, farm and small shop welding.
This multiprocess capable unit that is lightweight and portable connects to 120V household power and is an excellent choice for MIG, DC TIG, Stick and Flux-Cored welding.
- Versatile Performance- Multiprocess unit capable of MIG welding 30-140 amps, DC TIG welding 10-120 amps, and Stick welding 25-90 amps.
- Easy to use- Simple two knob operation for controlling wire feed speed and voltage. Single button allows for easy process selection changes.
- Compact Design- Lightweight and portable at 34.5 lbs. Conveniently plugs into household 120V power.
- Versatile Performance.
- Easy To Use
- Compact Design
- Gun- Magnum PRO 100L gun and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable assembly with brass connection and 8-pin trigger connector (K530-7). .025 in. (0.6 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty 3) .035 in. (0.9 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty. 3) Gasless nozzle for Innershield welding Gas nozzle for MIG welding Spindle adapter for 8 in. (203 mm) diameter spools .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) wire diameter dual track drive roll for MIG and flux-cored welding (KP2948-1)
- Shielding Gas Apparatus- Harris 3000290 Gas Regulator (S25805) and 52 in. (1.3 m) hose (S19303) for use with Ar/CO2 blend gases. For use with CO2 shielding gas- order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.
- Welding Wire- Sample spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) diameter SuperArc L-56 premium MIG wire Sample) spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) diameter Innershield NR-211-MP flux-cored wire
- Other- Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable Instruction manual Quick Start guide Electrode holder with 10 ft. cable for stick welding
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||13.6 in x 8.9 in x 18.1 in (345 mm x 224 mm x 460 mm)|
|Net Weight||35 lbs (15.876 kg)|
Maintenance & Repair