Lincoln Power MIG 216 Welder. The Professional's ChoiceThe Power MIG 216 offers the autobody and sheet metal fabrication industries top welding performance with a host of professional features.
- Diamond Core Technology Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- MAXTRAC Cast Aluminum Industrial Wire Drive Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to brass connections and Lincolns 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
- More Output and Better Efficiency Compare the best in class rated output, wide amperage range and efficiency.
- Spool Gun Ready Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum PRO 100SG spool gun for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- New! Great Value-Adding Features:
- Coil Claw Cable Management system keeps your work station neat.
- Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- All metal case front.
Lincoln Power MIG 216 MIG Welder - Top Features
- The POWER MIG 216 MIG welder is ideal for flux-cored welding in autobody and sheet metal fabrication.
- Diamond Core Technology Delivers a Forgiving Arc
- MAXTRAC Cast Aluminum Industrial Wire Drive
- More Output and Better Efficiency
- Coil Claw Cable Management system keeps your workstation organized
Lincoln Power MIG 216 MIG Welder - Input Power
Lincoln Power MIG 216 MIG Welder - ProcessesMIG, Flux-Cored
Lincoln Power MIG 216 MIG Welder - Unit Includes
- Magnum PRO 250L gun and 15 ft. (4.5 m) quick-connect cable assembly equipped with fixed gas nozzle assembly.
- Top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- Built-in undercarriage with easy-load gas cylinder platform.
- Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable.
- 10 ft. (3.0 m) 230V input power cable with plug.
- Drive roll and wire guide to feed both .035 in. & .045 in. (0.9 & 1.2 mm) wire.
- Gas regulator and hose kit for argon blend gases. (For use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.)
- Large color coded procedure recommendation sheet.
Lincoln Power MIG 216 MIG Welder - Specifications
|Input Power||208/230/1/60 |
|Rated Output||170A/24VDC/60% |
|Input Current||33A |
|Cored Wire Size Range||.035 - .045 in (0.9 - 1.2 mm)|
|Wire Feed Speed Range||50-700 IPM (1.3 - 17.8 m/min)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||32.56 in x 19.15 in x 39.92 in (827 mm x 487 mm x 1014 mm)|
|Net Weight||250.000 (113.400 kg)|
Find Similar Products by Category
You May Also Like...