LINCOLN PRECISION TIG 225 WELDER - SIMPLE TO USE, EASY TO CUSTOMIZE
Get the widest operating range in its class (5 to 230 amps) with the durable Lincoln Precision TIG 225 Welder. Experience enhanced starting, optimal arc stability and accomplish more precise welds and crater fills with our patented Micro-Start II technology. The 115V receptacles enable you to power a water cooler or other power tools. Ideal for small auto and fabrication shops and vocational training schools.
Easy-to-use operator interface select mode, polarity and begin welding. When welding aluminum, AC Auto Balance automatically provides for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration.
Adjust for any situation: cleaning, penetration and pulse
When welding thicker material requiring increased penetration, or when requiring increased cleaning action to break through heavy oxide layers, bypass AC Auto Balance and adjust manually for full control. Enable the TIG pulser feature to minimize material distortion from excessive heat input. The TIG pulser can also help moderate filler metal deposition for consistent bead appearance.
Superior stick welder
Also offers outstanding stick welding capabilities, including the use of up to 5/32 in. (4.0 mm) electrodes even with Fleetweld 5P+ (E6010).
- Easy-to-use operator interface - select mode, polarity and weld
- AC Auto-Balance automatically adjusts for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration when welding aluminum
- Enable the TIG pulser to minimize material distortion from excessive heat input
- Offers outstanding stick welding capabilities with up to 5/32 in. (4.0 mm) electrodes
- Experience enhanced starting, optimal arc stability, and accomplish more precise welds with our patented Micro-Start II Technology
Order a Lincoln Ready-Pak and get everything you need to complete a welding package - all with one order number. Shipped fully assembled.
- Torch Parts Storage Compartment
- Torch Hanger
- 10 ft. (3.0 m) Work Cable & Clamp
- Removable Lift Eye
- 9 ft. (2.7 m) Input Power Cord with NEMA 6-50P Plug
- NEMA 6-50R Receptacle
- TIG Procedure Guide
- GTAW (TIG) Handbook
- PTA-17 150 amp TIG torch w/ 1 pc. cable
- 12 ft. (3.6 m) Ultra-Flex Cable
- Twist Mate Adapter
- 3/32 in. (2.4 mm) 2% Ceriated Tungsten
- Collet & Collet Body
- 7/16 in. (11.1 mm) Alumina Nozzle
- Long Back Cap
- Gas Regulator with Hose
- Foot Amptrol with 25 ft. (7.6 m) cable assembly (K870)
- Work Clamp w/10 ft (3.0 m) Cable
- 6 ft (1.8 m) Input Cable w/NEMA 6-50-P Plug
- Understorage Cart (K2348-1)
|Input Current||40% Duty Cycle: 61/55
60% Duty Cycle: 52/47
|Output Range||5-230A AC
Max OCV: 75V
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||20.7 in x 14.5 in x 25.6 in (526 mm x 368 mm x 650 mm)|
|Net Weight||215.000 (97.524 kg)|