New! Auto-Set is a breakthrough control that automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. Auto-Set makes set up very simple and gives you precise settings instantly.
Manual Mode allows you to manually set weld parameters for broader applications.
NEW! Infinite voltage control replaces "tap" settings which means you can now "dial in" precise weld voltage and wirefeed speed when using the Manual Mode.
NEW! Line Voltage Compensation keeps welding output constant even if power input varies by +/- 10%.
NEW! No more replacing mechanical output contactors. Our built-in solid-state contactor circuit makes wire electrically "cold" until the trigger is pulled, and gives you life-long welding output and performance.
NEW! Reduce Maintenance and Operating Costs with our Fan-On-Demand cooling system that only operates when needed, reducing power consumption and contaminants drawn into the machine.
Compatible with Bobcat welder/generators.
- MIG (GMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Light Fabrication
- Garages/ Body Shops
- Vocational/Technical Schools
- Farm and Ranch
- 120 V,
- 115 Amps at 19.8 VDC, 20% duty cycle Welding Amperage Range
- 30 - 230 Amps Wire Speed
- 60 - 600 IPM (1.3 - 17.8 m/min) Net Weight
- 35 lb (81 kg)
Comes Complete With
- 6.5 ft (2.1 m) power cord and plug (208/230 V model only)
- 10 ft (4.6m), 100 amp M-100 MIG gun for .030/.035 in wire
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Argon mix regulator/flow gauge w/hose
- Extra contact tips
- .030/.035 in reversible drive rolls
- Set-up and operation interactive CD
- New! Material thickness gauge (229 895) </li