*Cylinders shown are not included
The Millermatic 252 is an all-in-one MIG welder that provides a superior arc.
Highest output in its class (250 A at 28 VDC). Weld longer on high end applications.
New! Large, digital front panel with built-in digital timers menu enables operator to preset voltage and wire feed speed. Standard run-in, pre/postflow, burnback, spot/delay (stitch) timer menu.
New! Auto Gun Detect allows operator to simply pull trigger on MIG gun, spool gun, or push/pull gun. Automatically detects and recalls the voltage, wire feed speed, and timer of the active gun.
New! Push-Pull Gun Direct Connect - now directly connects your push-pull gun, no extra module required.
New! Angled, dual-gear driven, cast aluminum drive system features no-tool, quick-change reversible drive rolls and an easy-to-set, scaled tension knob.
New! Patent-pending EZ-Change Low Cylinder Rack allows operators to easily roll cylinders on and off of rack - no need to lift cylinders.
New! EZ-Access Consumable Compartment and Parameter Chart - set weld parameters right the first time with convenient new flip-down compartment that provides fast access to parameter chart and consumables.
New! Larger work area - now with longer 15-ft M-25 gun.
Less weld cleanup with Active Arc Stabilizer pateneted Miller design provides excellent starts proven superior to the competition.
Fan-On-Demand coooling system operates only when needed reducing power consumption and contaminants drawn into the machine.
Line voltage compensation keeps power constant even if input voltages varies by 10%.
- MIG (GMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Metal Fabrication
- Maintenance and Repair
- Light Industrial Applications
- Requires 1- phase powerRated Output
- 200 Amps at 28 VDC, 60% duty cycle
- 250 Amps at 28 VDC, 40% duty cycleWelding Amperage Range
- 30 - 300 AmpsWire Speed
- 50 - 700 IPM (1.3 - 17.8 m/min) Net Weight
- 194 lb (88 kg)
Comes Complete With
- New! 15 ft (4.6 m), 250 amp M-25 MIG gun for .030/.035 in wire
- 10 ft (3 m) Work cable with clamp
- Factory - installed gas solenoid
- Argon mix regulator/flow gauge and hose
- 10 ft (3 m) power cord and plug (200/230 V model only)
- New! Factory-installed running gear with EZ-Change Low Cylinder Rack
- .030/.035 in reversible drive rolls
- Extra contact tips
- New! Set-up and operation interactive CD </li