Bridgit lead-free solder is widely used in plumbing applications where lead-bearing solders are prohibited. It contains nickel, making joints tremendously strong. Bridgit exhibits a wider melting range making it an excellent alloy for large diameter fittings and ill-fitted or non-concentric pipes. It fills gaps and caps off easily and effectively.
- Nickel content makes Bridget one of the strongest lead-free solders
- Excellent for large diameter fittings and ill-fitting or non-concentric pipes
- Fills both tight and loose, non-concentric connections with ease
- Joint strength far exceeds the burst pressure of copper tubing
- Formulated for plumbing and other applications requiring lead-free solders.
- Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 51 for food service equipment
- Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for drinking water system components - health effects;
- Meets NSF/ANSI 372 for drinking water system components - lead content
- Conforms to the EU Reach & RoHS directive