The revolutionary Inferno kit is designed to provide contractors with equipment that is specially-designed to deliver reliable heat, consistent temperature and a quality flame everytime. Each kit features a Harris fuel gas regulator, Harris air-fuel torch handle, one or two Inferno brazing/soldering tips and additional accessories. Contractors using these kits get a consistent, hotter flame that will engulf and wrap around the work piece for maximum efficiency. The Inferno is unlike anything offered on the market.
- Durable, long-life design crafted from strong 304 stainless steel tube stock and designed to stand up in the field.
- Quality, precision manufacturing for consistent production and each tip is tested to ensure a perfect orifice and again to ensure flame quality.
- Hottest tip, everytime based on exacting standards to eliminate irregular heating, "horns" and other inconsistencies
- Proof positive - The Perfect Flame - the tips are configured to produce reliable and repeatable flame performance and are evaluated using thermal photography techniques
Designed for heavy duty, commercial and residential applications. Use for soft soldering and brazing of copper, brass, bronze, aluminum or carbides.
- HQA-4 Quick Disconnect Handle with standard 3/8" 24 thread LH outlet fitting
- Connects to an Acetylene MC tank (CGA 200)
- 601-15-520A Acetylene Style Regulator with standard 3/8" 24 thread LH outlet fitting
- 12' AXA Acetylene hose with standard 3/8" 24 thread LH nuts
- HA-5i Acetylene style tip with quick disconnect base
- These quick connect tips are compatible with other brands of Air Fuel torches using quick connect tips
|Part Number||Model Number||Kit Contents||Torch Handle||Length||Weight|
|4400087||HX-5MC||HA-5i Inferno Brazing Tips; HQA-4 Handle; Model 601-15-520A Fuel Gas Regulator; 5 Chrome Wrench; and 3/16" x 12' AxA Red Hose||"A" Hose Connection||15 1/2" x 6 1/4" x 16"||4.93 lb|