For Powermax 600/800/900 and MAX42/43 systems
Sharpen your cutting edge!
Duramax Handheld and Mechanized upgrade torches designed for Powermax600, Powermax800, Powermax900, MAX42 and MAX43 systems. Increase consumable life, consolidate consumables inventory and upgrade to the latest in torch and consumables technology.
Upgrade to Duramax torch technology.
Easy plug-and-play upgrade
• Duramax retrofit torches use the torch connection designed for your system which makes retrofitting easy.
Duramax technology advantages
5 times more durable
• Proprietary, fiber-reinforced torch handle is 5 times more impact resistant
• 20% more heat resistant to withstand your toughest metal-cutting applications*
• New spring strain-relief design to improve bend reliability by 10 times
More reliable arc starting
• Spring Start™ electrode technology eliminates moving parts in the torch for more reliable arc-starting.
• All Duramax torches use the same consumables, so you can consolidate across different systems
• Up to a 30% reduction in consumable costs when compared to standard “T” style torches
Longer consumable life
• Conical Flow™ nozzles and spring electrodes provide up to 6 times longer life when compared with standard PAC™ torches and consumables.
• The patent-pending CopperPlus™ electrode delivers at least 2 times longer consumable life over standard consumables.*
• Designed exclusively for use with Duramax torches, CopperPlus can be used when cutting metal 12 mm (1/2") and under to reduce your operating costs and cut more parts with less downtime.
* Standard consumables refer to the original Hypertherm consumables designed for the system.
* For improved consumable life try the CopperPlus electrode.
1 Designed for aggressive metal removal, achieving deep gouge profiles and extreme metal washing applications.
2 Designed for more precise metal removal, achieving a shallow gouge profile and light washing applications.