Theres a long list of reasons why operators are so loyal to Excalibur 7018 MR. They tell us they love the clean puddle, the square coating burnoff, the easy all-position handling and the excellent wash-in characteristics. Its a terrific choice for jobs that involve steels with poor weldability.
- Capable of x-ray quality welds.
- Ability to tie-in to side walls without undercutting, especially for critical out-of-position applications.
- Clean weld puddle and uniform slag follow make it easy for the welder to see and carry the puddle.
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
|- Structural steel and bridges. |
- All-position welding of mild steels, and some high strength, low alloy steels.
- Tolerates steels with poor weldability, such as high sulfur and high silicon steels.
- Welding of piping, fittings, and tie-ins in the petrochemical and power generation industries.
|AWS A5.1: E7018, E7018 H4R |
ASME SFA-5.1: E7018, E7018 H4R
ABS: E7018M, 3, 3YH5
Lloyds: 3M, 3YMH5
CSA W48: E4918