SuperArc® L-56® is Lincoln Electric's premium copper coated MIG wire and an excellent choice for welding on metals with a medium to high presence of millscale.
Lincoln's premium copper coated MIG wire, SuperArc® L-56® is an excellent choice for welding on metals with a medium to high presence of millscale.
- High levels of manganese and silicon deoxidizers tolerate medium to heavy mill scale surfaces
- Excellent toe-wetting provides optimal bead appearance
- Copper coated for long contact tip life
- Supports short-circuiting, globular, axial spray and pulsed spray transfer
- Available to meet Buy America. Choose a Buy America MTS product from the list of Available Types or contact a Lincoln Electric representative
- Medium to heavy mill scale base material
- Sheetmetal to 380-485 MPa (55-70 ksi) yield strength material
- Automotive repair
- Robotic or hard automation
- Structural steel, Pressure vessels
- Mixed Shielding Gas|100% CO2