The Lincoln Invertec V160-T TIG Welder is a small but rugged, high-performance DC TIG and Stick welder designed for alloy fabrication, process piping, or critical maintenance work. Weighing in at a portable 24 pounds, the machine automatically connects to 120V or 230V service and features simple torch connections that provide for quick changeover from TIG to Stick welding.
LINCOLN INVERTEC V160-T TIG WELDER - QUALITY WELDS FOR CRITICAL APPLICATIONS
Built in pulsing functions help minimize heat input on thin materials, and provide for a faster freezing weld puddle for uphill welding on curved surfaces such as process piping. The TIG pulser also helps moderate filler metal deposition for consistent bead appearance.
High-frequency TIG starting
Makes it easy to establish an arc under a variety of conditions. Enhances quality by minimizing the potential for weld contamination created by tungsten inclusions in the weld.
Ideally suited for external operations
The Lincoln Invertec V160-Ts light-weight and adjustable shoulder strap enable welding in the field.
Lincoln Invertec V160-T DC Inverter TIG Welder Top Features
- High-frequency TIG starting makes it easy to establish an arc under a variety of conditions
- Pulsing functions allow for better control on thin materials and faster freezing for uphill welding
- Ideally suited for maintenance operations and other external operations
Lincoln Invertec V160-T DC Inverter TIG Welder Input Power
- 120V/1/50/60 20A Branch Circuit
- 120V/1/50/60 30A Branch Circuit
- 230V/1/50/60 30A Branch Circuit
Lincoln Invertec V160-T DC Inverter TIG Welder Processes
Stick, TIG, Pulsed
Lincoln Invertec V160-T DC Inverter TIG Welder What's Included
- 115V Input cord (10 ft) and Plug (NEMA 5-15P)
- 20 Amp Plug (NEMA 5-20P)
- Twist-Mate Torch Adapter for PTA-9 or -17 One-piece Torch
- Fully Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Work Clamp and Cable
|Rated Output||90A/14.6V/100% TIG 60A/22.4V/100% Stick 110A/14.4V/100% TIG 80A/23.2V/100% Stick 130A/15.2V/100% TIG 130A/22.2V/100% Stick|
|Input Current||20A 25A 20A|
|Output Range||5-160A DC|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||13 in x 8 in x 17 in (330 mm x 203 mm x 432 mm)|
|Net Weight||33.00 (14.97 kg)|