Semiautomatic Air-Cooled Guns
Magnum PRO Curve™ guns for MIG or flux-cored welding combine our classic curved handle with our Copper Plus® contact tips and Magnum® PRO gun expendables to deliver long hours of fabrication welding with less frequent tip and gun expendable parts changes.
- Industrial Grade Construction -
Lincoln Electric Copper Plus® Contact Tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improve heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- High quality copper parts ensure superior electrical contact and heat dissipation.
- Four trigger leads are standard for fast field repair.
- Patent-pending Anti-Seize™ tip and diffuser thread design reduces tip and diffuser seizing.
- Curve™ Handle Design - Our Curve™ handle is lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue.
- Rotating Gun Tube and Gun Hanger Clip - Allow any number of hand positions to reduce fatigue or fit into tight spaces.
- Simplified Expendable Parts Selection - 350A and 550A consumables are interchangeable across all gun models. All models ship with 350A parts.
- Upgrade your Magnum® - Turn your existing gun into a Magnum® PRO Curve™ by switching to Magnum® PRO gun tubes and expendable parts.
MIG, Pulsed MIG, Flux-Cored
Wire Diameter Range
.025-5/64 in. (0.6-2.0 mm)
- Contact Tip (Qty. 1) (KP2744-045)
- 0.625 in. (15.9 mm) Thread-On Gas Nozzle with 1/8 in. (3.2 mm) recess (KP2742-1-62R)
- Thread-On Diffuser (KP2746-1)