The Magnum PRO Water-Cooled Welding Guns are built to tackle high-heat applications while maintaining operator comfort.
- 100% Duty Cycle – The 400A and 500A guns run at 100% duty cycle using 90/10 mixed gas, making them ideal for high heat applications
- Premium Tip Performance – The large diameter and mass of the Magnum PRO Copper Plus contact tips help disperse heat and keep the tips cooler, expanding their life
- Expendables Built for High Heat – The 500A water-cooled gooseneck design keeps the nozzle cool in high-heat applications
- OverMolded Handle Design – The soft rubber over molding enhances comfort and allows for an easier grip of the gun
- Rated at 100% Duty Cycle.
- Industrial Grade Construction.
- Premium Tip Performance
- Expendables Built for High Heat
- OverMolded Handle Design
MIG, Pulsed MIG, Flux-Cored
Wire Diameter Range
- 60° Gun Tube – KP4527-60 (400A Guns), KP4526-60 (500A Guns)
- Diffuser – KP4380-1
- Insulator – KP4525-1
- 0.045 in. Contact Tip – KP2745-045
- 1/8 in. Recessed, 5/8 in. ID Nozzle KP4523-1-62R
- 0.035-0.045 in., 15 ft. Liner – KP44-3545-15
|Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage||100%|
|Cable Length||15ft (4.5m)|
|Wire Diameter||.035-5/64 (0.9-2.0)|
|Net Weight||10.00 (4.54 kg)|