- Integrated clear grind shield with anti-fog coating
- Exclusive 4C™ Lens Technology reduces color saturation, improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- Perfect Optical Clarity eliminates bluriness and distortion while maintaining an even shade
- Shade 5 side windows notably increase peripheral vision
- Extra large auto darkening display offers a wide screen view
The Single Helmet Solution
In any fabrication environment, productivity, safety and optic clarity are important. The VIKING® 3250D FGS™ from Lincoln Electric provides enhancements to each of these elements when compared to a standard welding helmet.
Maximizing Field of View
The integrated clear grind shield and shade 5 side windows increase field of view in both the open and closed positions.
- The integration of a clear grind shield shortens the amount of time needed to begin grinding operations and eliminates the need for a separate face shield.
- The expanded field of vision in both positions can reduce setup, inspection and weld time
- The expanded field of vision in both the open and closed positions makes material inspection, grinding and general movements less hazardous.
- The ANSI Z87.1 compliant grind shield can protect operators from various impact hazards
Industry Leading Optics
- 4C Lens Technology - Broadens the color range & hues which can be seen in both light and dark states. This eliminates imperfections and color saturation to create the clearest view of the base material, arc & puddle.
- Perfect 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity – This rating is determined by measuring blurriness, distortion, shade consistency and angle uniformity of the auto-darkening welding lens.
- Largest Viewing Area for Product Type – The 12.5 square inch auto-darkening viewing area provides a widescreen view which increases versatility and operator control.
- Digital Controls – Quickly change mode, shade, delay or sensitivity settings.
- Helmet bag
- Side window covers
- 5 extra outside lenses
- 2 extra inside cover lenses
|VIEWING AREA||2.95 in x 4.25 (75 mm x 108 mm)|
|LENS SWITCHING SPEED||1/25,000 sec|
|TIG AMP RATING||DC > 2, AC > 2|
|VARIABLE SHADES||Digital; 5 to 13|
|SENSITIVITY CONTROL||Digital; 0 to 10|
|DARK TO LIGHT CONTROL (DELAY)||Digital; 0 to 1.0|
|GRIND MODE||DIN 3.5|
|MAGNIFYING "CHEATER LENS" COMPATIBILITY||Yes|
|POWER ON/OFF||Digital On / Automatic Off|
|SOLAR BATTERY ASSIST||Yes|
|BATTERY REPLACEMENT TYPE||2 CR2450 Replaceable Batteries|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE||14°F - 131°F (-10°C - +55°C)|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE RANGE||-4°F - 158°F (-20°C - +70°C)|